Peaches and New Website Articles

Hello, Everyone!

Our girls and I went peach picking with a friend late last week and have been busy canning.  The girls made regular canned peaches while we canned peach pie jam, peach salsa, and peach barbecue sauce. The peach pie jam is a favorite of our family. The peach salsa was a new recipe we tried this year. It was fabulous. We will definitely be adding this one to our recipe box! The peach barbecue sauce is tasty and I am happy to add variety to our pantry, but it wasn't as big a hit with the family as was the salsa. I may keep an eye out for a different recipe to try next year.

   


Speaking of canning barbecue sauce recipes, I put up a new article on the website titled "Canning Sauces - Why it is a good idea."

I also put up an article titled "Why Grow and Forage Herbs?". Head over to the website to check it out.

What projects have you been working on this week? Let me know in the comment section!

Have a great week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Glassed Eggs & Homemade Butter

Fried Daisies, Yarrow Tea, and DIY Rose Oil

Garden Report - 10/9/23