August Already?!

 Is anyone else wondering how it is already August? And not just the beginning of August, but we are already over a week in!  Perhaps it is my age, but time seems to fly by faster and faster each year.

We had a beautiful Tuesday morning this week - cool weather with mist rising over the lake. It was definitely one of those mornings when I would like to be sitting on the porch enjoying the fresh air for a spell. Instead, I watered the garden and then drove to pick up my order of pickling cucumbers. I had a lovely visit with a dear friend, then returned home for work and followed that with the first round of pickle canning. We had a last-minute dinner invitation, so the boys helped me finish up the pickles so my husband and I could drive into town for dinner.


Plans for the remainder of the week: finish pickling the cucumbers and pick blueberries to freeze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Glassed Eggs & Homemade Butter

Fried Daisies, Yarrow Tea, and DIY Rose Oil

Garden Report - 10/9/23